Information about Us
Serpico.io and any of the functionalities displayed on it (Our site) is a site operated by Serpico Marketing Solutions Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12063220 whose registered office is at Cannon Place, 78, Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AF (We, Us, Our), trading as "Serpico".
Other applicable terms
- Our Privacy Notice sets out the terms on which We process any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us. By using Our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate; and
- The applicable Serpico – Software As A Service Terms And Conditions made available to you in advance of entering into any contract with Us and which sets out the terms on which We provide Our services to you.
Changes to Our site
We may update Our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on Our site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that Our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that Our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to Our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Your account and password
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights including:
- trade marks, devices, service marks, business names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and neighbouring and related rights, including the listed registrations and applications (and any registrations which may be granted pursuant to those applications), goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition (Brand); and
- all other intellectual property rights including patents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, moral rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights and other intellectual property displayed on or appearing on Our site, and in the material published on it.
All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors (or licensee, where applicable) of content on Our site must always be acknowledged.
No reliance on information
The content on Our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our site. Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Liability and Indemnity
Subject to your statutory rights as a consumer (where you are a consumer as defined in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and as applicable) We will not be liable to You (to the extent permitted by law) whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or misrepresentation for any direct loss or damage, loss or damage arising from third party claims, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill or indirect or consequential loss or damage, opportunity or wasted expenditure, business or business interruption, corruption of data or loss of confidential information connected to Your use of Our site or inability to use it.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to on Our site. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by Us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods and/or services to you, which will be set out in the relevant terms and conditions of supply.
We do not guarantee that Our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse Our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our site, the server on which Our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our site. You must not attack Our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our site will cease immediately.
Suspension and Termination
- Moderation of any of the content which you post on Our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
Linking to Our site
You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt you may not link to Our site from any other site, the main content of which contains content which is sexually explicit; is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory; promoted violence; promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity; discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person; is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person; is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy; misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive); or is otherwise deemed unacceptable to Us.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to Our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on Our site other than that set out above, please contact Us. Where Our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.